Today Musings of a Horse Mom is a proud recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, courtesy of a nomination by Shakespeare’s new friend, Gypsy, at Hooves and Claws.
Thank you, Gypsy!
With The Versatile Blogger Award comes the responsibility of sharing a little information about yourself and paying the award forward:
•Display the Award Certificate on your website
•Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
•Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
•Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
•Post 7 interesting things about yourself
First things first …
Seven things to know about this Horse Mom:
1) Favourite childhood horse book … The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
2) Favourite breed … Hanoverian … (that’s my boy!)
3) I first started riding horses 40 years ago at Frith Manor Stables in North London, England. For four years or so it was my favourite place in the whole world.
4) I’m a bit obsessive about colour coordinating Bear’s exercise bandages (polos) and my outfit. It just feels better to be well turned out.
5)) I have my Bronze certification in the horse-friendly training methods of respected Canadian horse trainer, Chris Irwin
6)) I have been an Equine Canada certified level 1 coach since 1997
7) In 2008 I received a People Make A Difference Award from the Ontario Equestrian Federation for my volunteer efforts as President on behalf of Toronto CADORA, Canada’s longest-running dressage organization founded by eight-time Olympian, Christilot Boylen.
Now the fun part … blogs I nominate for The Versatile Blogger Award. I hope when you have a moment you’ll take an opportunity to pay them a visit. These blogs have moved and inspired me each in their own way, and while I’m not always able to visit on a regular basis to show my appreciation for their creative expression, passion and versatility, by this nomination I salute them.
In no particular order:
Scott Marshall Photography
World Via Standby
Photographs by Peter Knight
Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast
Canadian Hiking Photography
Where the Dolphins Swim
Inspire 1 Life Every Day
Photography Memoirs — Fine Art Landscape Photography
The Return of the Modern Philosopher
Mabry Campbell Photography
The Fight of My Life: Living with TBI
A special shout out to J.G. Burdette who nominated my blog, Eyes to Heart for The Versatile Blogger Award in spring 2012. I don’t know if there’s a statute of limitations re: acceptance of these awards, but I hope to follow up on that one soon.
Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans …
Nurture what you love …
Copyright Aimwell CreativeWorks 2013